Entertaining the Kids While Working From Home

While I'm working sometimes the kids are restless. That's the hard part about working from home. I love having my own home-based business and most days I balance it all beautifully but sometimes it's chaotic. In the best of ways though! I wouldn't have it any other way and love, love, love what I do.
The boxes arrive with our own household products and things that I will use for my business and I have some calls to make and appointments to set and confirm . So what should I do for the kids? Hmmm? Nap time? Nope. Oh, snack...um we just ate. Movie? Nah, I can be way more creative then that. So I unpack the different sizes boxes get out my scissors and suddenly we have new toys. We have robot heads, a dinosaur house, a new thing for the baby to climb in and out of. Presto I have 20 minutes to work and the kids are having a ball!!!!
So moms who work from home please realize that with some creativity it is possible to do it all so long as you don't expect to get it all done in 20 minutes and you can take a few seconds out to snap photos like this and have yourself a good laugh. If you'd like this opporunity and want to join me and other great moms who make money from home don't hesitate to contact me.
Labels: creativity, entertainment, time managment, Working From Home


1 Comments:
How cute! I see the box is Shaklee so you must be a Shaklee Distributor. I love, love, love Shaklee. Used it for years and it's the best stuff out there! I mean the BEST!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home