Use those creative "green" juices to win a $25 Kroger gift card!!
Kroger, like most other grocery stores is trying to go green and use resuable bags and encourage the use of them. Except this chain of groceries stores decided to involve the consumer and ahve a design contest for their reusable bags. Have you heard about it? You design a reusable bag at Kroger.com/green and if you shop at Kroger and have a shopper’s card number, you can get a free reusable bag. Your design is entered in a contest for you to win a $500 Kroger shopping card from Kroger. Once your design your bag you get confirmation via email and you can email this your blogging buddies, friends, etc. and have them vote for you! That’s a lot of potential groceries and they have a great organic selections!!!
I couldn’t exactly post about this but not try it out myself. Do as I say, not as I do! Not. So, I gave it a whirl and it’s easier than I expected. You can get real creative with this and when I viewed some designs out there I realized it’s competitive. So G&CM readers get creative! Right here at G&CM I I will vote for 2 of MY favorite designs and give away a Kroger gift cards for $25 to each of the winners!!! I could keep one of the gift cards for myself but oh, no, you moms deserve this!!!!
Here’s what you have to do and it’s is not hard. Simply go to www.kroger.com/green and follow their simple step by step directions for entering the design c
ontest and designing the bag. You will then get an email confirmation with your design and number (psssst…it might take a day or two). You can post about this with your design number and that might increase your chance for others going and voting for your design (including me) OR you can email your design confirmation (sommer at greenandcleanmom dot org). The contest started April 11, 2008 and goes until May 23, 2008. I’ll pick my favorite two designs, submitted via post or email on May 23, 2008. All posts must have a spam proof email or I cannot contact you for the gift card, if you win!!!
A little side note…I get lots of Press Releases and emails for me to do plugs for this company and that (I’ll post on this later). I can’t possibly get to all of the stuff and not all of it is worth posting about or having you waste your valuable time reading about. I especially liked this contest because I keep seeing many grocery stores and chains selling reusable bags and trying to appeal to the “greenie” but they aren’t involving the masses and rewarding them. This was at leaset creative, engaging and on the green side. Hats off to Kroger for that! So take advantage of the opportunity and maybe be a winner for me and for Kroger!!! Sweet, sexy and sassy!
I couldn’t exactly post about this but not try it out myself. Do as I say, not as I do! Not. So, I gave it a whirl and it’s easier than I expected. You can get real creative with this and when I viewed some designs out there I realized it’s competitive. So G&CM readers get creative! Right here at G&CM I I will vote for 2 of MY favorite designs and give away a Kroger gift cards for $25 to each of the winners!!! I could keep one of the gift cards for myself but oh, no, you moms deserve this!!!!
Here’s what you have to do and it’s is not hard. Simply go to www.kroger.com/green and follow their simple step by step directions for entering the design c
ontest and designing the bag. You will then get an email confirmation with your design and number (psssst…it might take a day or two). You can post about this with your design number and that might increase your chance for others going and voting for your design (including me) OR you can email your design confirmation (sommer at greenandcleanmom dot org). The contest started April 11, 2008 and goes until May 23, 2008. I’ll pick my favorite two designs, submitted via post or email on May 23, 2008. All posts must have a spam proof email or I cannot contact you for the gift card, if you win!!!A little side note…I get lots of Press Releases and emails for me to do plugs for this company and that (I’ll post on this later). I can’t possibly get to all of the stuff and not all of it is worth posting about or having you waste your valuable time reading about. I especially liked this contest because I keep seeing many grocery stores and chains selling reusable bags and trying to appeal to the “greenie” but they aren’t involving the masses and rewarding them. This was at leaset creative, engaging and on the green side. Hats off to Kroger for that! So take advantage of the opportunity and maybe be a winner for me and for Kroger!!! Sweet, sexy and sassy!
Labels: buy organic, contest, Earth Day, going green, Green Moms, kroger


5 Comments:
On a not really related note has anyone else seen the new Sigg Bottles. They already had a bunch of trendy different designs but new the Swiss company is enlisting celebrities to design the art for the bottles. Some of them look pretty cool and it should help raise awareness and of course Sigg's profit margin.
YES!!! Funny you mention this! Stay tuned for a HUGE post on this and a GREAT giveaway! MAY 1, 2008!!!
I think the kroger bag design contest is lots of fun, and a bit addictive. I designed four bags.
My Dream bag - 23225
http://www.designagreenbag.com/vote-for-designs/bag.aspx?BagID=23225
My Light bag - 26163
http://www.designagreenbag.com/vote-for-designs/bag.aspx?BagId=26163
Dream with photos bag - 27318
http://www.designagreenbag.com/vote-for-designs/bag.aspx?BagId=27318
Dream placards - 27326
http://www.designagreenbag.com/vote-for-designs/bag.aspx?BagId=27326
I also linked your contest on my site.
http://melissaneece.blogspot.com/2008/04/kroger-design-bag.html
Melissa Neece
http://melissaneece.blogspot.com
(lots of pregnancy and natural living links)
Here is my creation for the Kroger tote bag:
http://kristiniac.blogspot.com/2008/05/design-reusable-shopping-bag-with.html
We are going to add your site to my bloggy sidebar! Love your reviews and great finds!
Hi! Please consider my design for one of your gift cards to help with the high grocery bills. I use Kroger's reusable bags every week! Here is my bag:
http://www.designagreenbag.com/vote-for-designs/bag.aspx?BagId=43069
I can be reached at krioldiapt@farifluset.mailexpire.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home